Welcome to the 1C Skills Camp website!
What is 1C Skills Camp?
1C Skills Camp aims to promote 1C:Enterprise Platform, bringing the business application development platform in the global stage. In line with this objective, 1C Company and its partners envision the inclusion of the platform in educational institutions and in IT industries in different countries.
1C Skills Camp involves series and stages of training, team building, and skills competition as its last phase. The training is composed of 1C Junior Developer (First Stage), Senior Developer and Engineer (Second Stage), and Mobile Developer (Third Stage) Training Courses. While the skills competition targets to build the app, exclusively with 1C:Enterprise, for a community or beneficiary.
1C Skills Camp is more than just training and competition but it also focuses on community service.
About 1C Company and 1C:Enterprise
1C Company is the largest software company in Russia specializing in the development of business applications. More than 1.5 million organizations are automated on the 1C platform, including organizations in the field of health and education. 1C Company is the developer of 1C:Enterprise – a universal cloud and on premise system of programs for automating business operational activities.
1C Skills Camp Management Team
1C Company (Russia)
1C Skills Camp Project Manager
Director for International Business Development
Joey Manansala Jr.
1C Skills Camp Objectives
- NThe key goal is to impart a modern technology(1C:Enterprise) for developing business applications from scratch.
- NKey audience - college students with basic IT skills but no experience in professional development.
- NOur goal is to set Skills competition on a national level, we need point persons or experts in educational institutions or in the industry which we can consider as key institutions or companies that are into Information Technology.
1C Skills Camp will be focused on the development of an app, using 1C:Enterprise, that can help a certain community or beneficiary. With this, the 1C Skills Camp may also be considered as community service.
Sample community apps:
- Home or mobile service for senior citizens or persons with disability.
- App that could establish a communication between the farmers and the customer.
- Health and wellness tips
- Assessment of the psychological state of children
- Transport fare reports
- and others
All apps will be created using 1C:Enterprise.
Beneficiaries are non-profit companies for which applications will be developed. An active role in the formulation of the problem and the evaluation of applications and the selection of winners in the final stage.
CommApps | The Community Apps Development Competition
1C Skills Camp Philippines’ objectives are to improve the skills of participants/students, to expose them in new technologies, and train them with the industry-standard skill set. Participants of the 1C Skills Camp Philippines will undergo:
- Hands-on Training and Skills Competition (Technical Skills)
- Community Service (Life Skills)
- Team Building (Social Skills)